Friday, March 26, 2010

Catching up....let wedding season begin!

We have our first spring wedding tomorrow and then we're pretty busy throughout the spring/summer/fall with weddings & engagement session, so in preparation I'm cleaning off the hard drives, archiving, and organizing previous work so I can start off this wedding season (somewhat) organized.

So I'm happy to present a July 2009 wedding that I wasn't able to post last summer!
Josh & Kayla were AWESOME to work with! They got married at Josh's parent's lake house near St. Cloud. Even though the wedding was last summer, I'm still going to put up just a few of my favorites because this wedding needs to be shared!

Nobody could understand why I was so excited about this barn/shed type thing, but for me it's all about the color!
Kayla_Josh-267wm

Kayla_Josh-293wm

Kayla_Josh-307wm

A few of the wedding party as well. Of course, we had to take advantage of the nearby cornfields for some group shots.
Kayla_Josh-176wm

Kayla_Josh-105wm

The ceremony in front of the lake.
Kayla_Josh-459wm

The gorgeous flowers were done by Tami with Studio B Floral. She did fabulous work! Even Princess, the "flower girl" got a corsage on her collar!
Kayla_Josh-403wm

Enjoy this slideshow with more photos from the day!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, this is a great post I love it, and this was a great wedding. Seeing this post has got me even more jazzed for the NEW wedding season...bring it on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin