Friday, March 26, 2010

Kellie & Derek {engaged!}

We met up with Kellie & Derek last week at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina. They are getting married there this upcoming June, and we lucked out with a gorgeous day to be out doing photos. Kellie work a fabulous pink jacket which I loved! It makes the photos pop!

The day after our session I found the most awesome email in our inbox. It's emails like these that make us love what we do even more. Kellie said I could share it here on the blog, so here it is.

Just wanted to Thank you for making our engagement photo session so fun and enjoyable. You are Gene'o are talented and and amazingly compassionate about what you do and I am so happy that we will be able to look back at our wedding day through your eyes. Now having the engagement photos done, have worked with you, I am not one bit worried about that day.

I can't wait to show off our pictures!!


Emails like that make my day! Now, I'm happy to present Kellie & Derek!






This was the one photo Kellie really wanted. A shot of Derek kissing her forehead. So sweet :)






Kellie & Derek are Minnesota Wild fans, so we did a quick wardrobe change at the end of the session.



Our group shot was taken by "Ma". Derek's mom was in town so she came along on the shoot! I think she has skills behind the camera, don't you ;)

Thanks, Kellie & Derek! We are SO looking forward to your wedding in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin