Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Arbonne Headshots

The day after we got back from Las Vegas I met up with Rene & Wendy near my hometown in Wisconsin to do some head shots for them. I was super excited when I got Rene's email asking me to do them because head shots aren't something I normally do and I knew it would be fun. I have photographed Rene's family before, but because I'm sometimes a bad blogger I don't have a link to the photos.

Rene & Wendy are super successful representatives of Arbonne International. They have both done really well with the company and coincidentally, were about to leave for Las Vegas to a conference in the same hotel we were at the week before!

It was kind of a cold and dreary day when we did these photos, but we made the best of it. We did them in and around Rene's house using natural light which was fun because they give them kind of a personal touch--something different than just a boring head shot against a studio backdrop.

I put together a few montages of my favorites from our session.
headshotsb

headshots3


Then we went over to a pole barn I spotted on my way into down that was a few miles from Rene's house, just to give a different look.
ArbonneHeadShots-46WM

ArbonneHeadShots-53WM

And of course we had to end the session with a few photos of them with their awesome new cars that they've earned through their work at Arbonne. Mercedes, not to shabby!
ArbonneHeadShots-73WM

ArbonneHeadShots-64WM

Thanks again, ladies! You're both beautiful inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin