Monday, March 22, 2010

Wyn is ONE!!

Some of you regular readers may notice that I've changed the look of the blog. I've been in a "less is more" kick with everything in my life lately so I decided to transfer that attitude to the design of the blog and keep it simple allowing the photos to take center stage. It'll likely change again in the future but for now I like it!

Now, on to the subject of this post!

It was almost a year ago to the day that I photographed this adorable little guy when he was just six or seven weeks old (you can see his baby photos here). He was SO much fun to photograph yesterday as he is at the fun age where he can walk but he can't really go to fast yet so I didn't have to chase him much :) Plus, he was in a great mood so I got lots of smiles and cute expressions. We met up near the Guthrie Theater in downtown Minneapolis for this fun little photo session. Here are a few faves!

His eyes are the most amazing shade of blue!


We did a few family shots, too. I love his cute expression here.

With mom.

And with dad.

Yep, he's a happy little guy!

Even his "serious" face is cute! He was mesmerized by my camera, I think. These next few are my faves. The hat is SO SO cute!



Thanks again Julie & Brad! It was great seeing you guys again!

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome young lad! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is sooo cute and you show us a glimpse into his personality through colorful and playful images - Fabulous session!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna & Jeannette! It was a fun session to photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I can't wait for you to do Melanie in August again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin